Saturday 15 September 2012

Erred and Strayed

Well, it has been a long time hasn't it. Life keeps on getting in the way.
Added to that is that fact that having said that I would stay faithful to 10mm I am afraid that I gave into temptation when Critical Mass Games had a sale and before I knew it I was painting them and focusing on 15mm scifi scenery.
 

But I have been doing some 10mm stuff too which I have added to my gallery and I hope to starting gaming again soon I have managed to back two of our boys off. One is returning to uni while the another is about to start a gap year which has left our home looking like a warehouse for relief aid (they have a very caring mum!)

Now the question is do I start another blog for my 15mm scifi stuff or do I just accept that tenmilwargaming is a misnomer?

1 comment:

  1. I think the misnomer is fine. You could alter your banner, call it scale creep or something. Some people have a blog for each defined project. So far I just keep everything under one blog myself.

    ReplyDelete