Tuesday 23 April 2019

Five Parsecs from Home

Sorry for being so quiet for so long. I have been doing stuff - mostly painting and modelling.
I managed to have another game of Sellswords and Spellslingers over the Christmas - this time as a co-operative game with my son. As it was his first game, we played "Through the Badlands" again. I decided that it was even more fun with two players.
Like last time, we did manage to escape the pursuing Orcs. Well, almost, just as my son's last figure was about to make his escape off the board, he was ambushed and killed. All my figures and the rest of his looked on helplessly from the safety of making it off the board - very dramatic - a bit like the Bridge of Khazad-Dum. Flee, you fools!
Unfortunately, we were enjoying ourselves so much that we forgot to take any pictures. 
Sorry.
I'm gradually increasing my numbers of 10mm fantasy figures both for skirmish gaming using S&S and larger-scale conflicts using Mayhem. And I'll start selling off my 15mm fantasy armies (see elsewhere on this blog if you're interested in any of them). This is all in an effort to convince my wife that I'm downsizing in preparation for retirement!

Meanwhile I have also been building up my 15mm scifi stuff and have actually managed to have a game of Five Parsecs from Home which was great fun!

I've decided to devote this blog just to the fantasy stuff and create a new blog (Tanaquil Standpoint) for the Five Parsecs campaign.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment