Saturday 15 September 2012

It's All Their Fault

The first time I saw the Kaamados Squamata by Critical Mass Games, I thought that I would like to have a paint of them but managed to fight the temptation until CMG decided to discount them. But I haven't been disappointed - they are a real joy to paint.

Of course, you can't only buy the figures that you really want so I got these too:




and I have got a few more that I haven't finished painting yet.
Like the squamata, they are a pleasure to paint but I have to say that some of them are quite fragile and I have managed to break several of them off at the ankles and needed the supeglue to rescue them.

And then, of course, I felt that it wasn't write simply to CMG all my custom so I got these from 15mm.co.uk:


 I am not sure about these police - a bit of a labour of love - but I don't like the Laserburn law officers - too Judge Dread!


Fairly basic casts but I am pleased with them.

I do like their new SHM (an example on the left) and will be ordering a few more in the future. I might even submit a few of my own attempts when time allows. The second on the left is an assassin from the Laserburn fantasy range which I thought would fit. The guy in the centre is not 15mm.co.uk but I can't remember where I did get it. I think he looks a bit Obi Wan Kenobi a la Alec Guiness. And the dogs are the from Laserburn.

Well, that's all the figures that I've currently done. There's quite a few more in the pipeline.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment